Tuesday 2 July 2013

Sinful Colors nail polish

I have this 'issue' where I easily get obsessed with things, e.g. if I find a lipstick I like, I can't just accept that it's amazing, I have to express my love by buying all different shades of it! I suppose it's my guilty pleasure, I don't know.
I've recently became obsessed with nail polishes. You may think this is strange as I recently stated how much I hate painting my nails, but since then my opinion has completely changed direction so I've bought 3 new nail polishes, and I'm not even sorry.

The polishes I bought were all Sinful Colors, as I've recently read so many good reviews on them, and my friend Bailey has also told me how great they are! THEY ARE ALSO ONLY £1.99 EACH IN BOOTS!!




 Queen Of Beauty-923
Glitter.Glitter. Glitter. What's better, seriously?!
SOUL MATE-945
Words cannot describe the beauty of this colour....
UNICORN-953
Names like this make me happy (my first yellow nail polish- yippeeeee!!)

For the size of the bottles, these are ah-mazing! Although the glitter is a nightmare to get off, I love them! They only need 2 thin coats, or one thick one, and when used with a base and finish they feel as if they last forever! I'm so happy with these purchases. Money well spent!

Have you tried Sinful Colors? What did you think? If you have any colours to recommend please do tell, I'm all ears!!

No comments:

Post a Comment