Tuesday 25 June 2013

Maybelline Colour Sensational Pop Stick

While shopping in Morrisons the other day, as always, I spent a few minutes looking over what makeup they have in-it varies, don't worry I don't analyse the same display each week! I don't often pick anything, but this week the Maybelline Colour Sensational Pop Stick in 080-Cherry Pop caught my eye. I haven't bought a new lipstick in a while, so I picked it up- worth a shot!


The packaging is simple, and rather cheap looking. The clear pink plastic lid doesn't make the product look anything other than cheap and cheerful- but hey ho, what's that matter? -It's all about what's inside!
I absolutely love the look of the lipstick. Not only that but as soon as you take off the lid, the smell of cherry hits you- heavenly if you ask me!
I hadn't expected the lipstick to be very pigmented, I mean look at it- it's translucent! Like I thought, it didn't paint my lips a colour, but in all honesty that's not a problem as I'd bought it knowing it wouldn't. I love the subtle orange-y finish to it, not only that but it's moisturising and smells of cherry! I'm definitely packing it in my suitcase for my holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment