Wednesday 31 July 2013

Mmm, what's that I smell?

I have so much free time at the moment due to leaving school! Although this is brilliant as my mind is finally at rest, it means I can get bored. The problem with being bored (aside from the fact it's boring), is that I find myself craving bad food to keep me occupied- not good when I'm going on holiday in 3 weeks and cannot slip up any time before then!

The good news is during all this free time I've dug up all my mum's old healthy eating/ recipe books, which I'm reading for inspiration and ideas.

Weight Watchers Baby Herb and Cheese Scones
Making the scones not only gave me something to do, but they are relatively healthy and my whole family have been nibbling on them for days! It's definitely worth a go!

Do you eat when you're bored? What do you do when you are? Perhaps you have a recipe to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment