Wednesday 17 July 2013

17 Backlash Mascara and Gel Eyeliner

For quite some time now I have been running low on mascara. It's completely understandable as I never find myself looking for it, or purchasing new bottles. I don't find them exciting, nor do I have a favourite- I tend to pick one up that looks good, or has pretty packaging.


After a short browse around Boots I came across 17 Backlash Mascara. Not only was the bottle like a mirror (so cute!) but their new eyeliner also came free with it. It was under £6 for them both!!! I've never used 17 before but as you've probably already assumed- I'm up to try new brands always. 

 The wand also pleasantly surprised me! I was expecting a little naff brush, however it was actually a good size. It was smaller than a lot of the pricier ones, but a lot bigger than other mascaras within this price range.
I'm very chuffed with the mascara and have high hopes! Even if it doesn't live up to expectations I won't feel I have wasted much money, and if it does live up to expectations then it's a winner! 

I've had the Collection 2000's gel eyeliner for the past year or so, and have only recently started using it. These little handy pots carry so much product, I love them! I'm 10000000% sure I'll make use of this freebie! 

I've already packed them both in my makeup back for my holiday on Monday! 

What's your favourite mascara? Do you have a must have?

No comments:

Post a Comment