Friday 13 September 2013

The Skincare Tag

The hardest part of blogging for me is choosing what to blog about. It sounds silly, but I'm rubbish at making decisions so the never ending list of possible posts I could write simply stresses me out! On top of that I'm also settling in at a new Sixth Form (may not sound scary, but for someone as shy and anxious as I am- it is!) so to put off worrying about what to write for another week, it's another tag!

I'm quite looking forward to this tag after seeing it on Shona's blog a few days ago. Although my skin is always changing, I feel like (for now) my skincare routine is finally in place! I'll also add a few photos of some products I use in my skincare routine :)

1. Describe your skin care routine in 5 words.
Quick, Simple, Easy, Relaxing, ForeverChanging.. (opps.)

2. What is your skin type? 
Although it changes a lot it's always combination- usually dry around my nose, and normal everywhere else. (sometimes I also get an oily T-bone and nose though- like I say, CONFUSING).

3. What is your favourite skin care product? 
Gosh, that's hard! Probably hot cloth cleansers.

4. Top blemish zapper? 
Hands down Witch Blemish Stick. I can always rely on this to clear up my spots over night! Although I've never suffered a lot with blemishes, this has definitely reduced the amount I get, and if I start to feel one coming up this will stop it showing up!
5. Face wipes - yay or nay?
Nay, unless I'm busy or have no other option. I never feel like they fully clean my skin.

6. Toner - yay or nay?
Yay! I use one pretty much every night to take off that last bit of makeup!

7. High-end skincare or high-end make-up?
Hmmm. Probably skincare. Although I do, of course, like to treat myself to the occasional high end makeup product! I just think my skin has to last me all my life so I may as well keep it well!

8. What was the most unusual skincare product you've tried? 
It was actually one by Soap&Co (Although, admittedly I don't rate their skincare) called Mask Miracle Noir, it's a mud mask which you leave on for 10-15 minutes and then using a magnet, (yes magnet, crazy right?!) you take away the mask. With it, it also takes out dirt from your pores. I tested it at a Soap&Co stand but never bought it- I think it's for the more mature skin.

9. You're in a French Pharmacy and can only pick one item - what would it be? 
The LancĂ´me Artliner. It's the only French product I know(i think?), and not only do I love this eyeliner but I'm running low on mine. 

10. Top skincare tip(s).
Wash off your makeup every night and moisturise daily!!  




Sooo that's it! I hope you enjoyed reading this. If you've done The Skincare Tag too leave your link in the comments and I'll definitely give it a read! 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to try the witch blemish stick as I'm still looking for a good blemish zapper. Thanks
    If you could check my skincare tag out I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! x

    http://nailartiste.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd recommend it to anyone!! :) And yes, of course, thanks for telling me about it! x

    ReplyDelete