Sunday 15 September 2013

Clinique Even Better Concealer

When you have a fair amount of makeup you tend to neglect a lot of it and stick with what you know. Although I try not to do this, a lot of my makeup is pushed to the back and never thought of. Recently I moved around all my makeup and came across Clinique's Even Better concealer that I'd bought aaggeess ago, but had never given a chance.


The price of the concealer is usually around £18 (depending on deals, etc.) which, admittedly is on the expensive side. It's my only concealer within this price range and I can definitely feel the difference. It has a creamy, thick consistency, that's so easy to apply and blend, and gives a full coverage. I unfortunately inherited dark under-eye circles from my mum, and this baby covers them like a miracle (somehow without looking cakey), it's also perfect for spots as the application prevents unwanted spreading of  breakouts- yay!


Although the cute, handy glass pot looks too little to hold anything, it's just like a gel eyeliner- full of product! I love the simple design of the packaging, and I'm definitely proud of it when applying my makeup in public (although this tends to last all day so no top ups are necessary!).

Overall, as you can tell I love this product, I just can't believe it went unused for so long, or that I used to live without it! I'll be repurchasing it as soon as I start running out.

Have any of you used this, or know a similar product? Let me know, I'd love to try them out! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment