Friday 6 September 2013

I Heart Autumn Tag

I'm extremely excited for this post because not only is it my first tag, but if you know me you'll also know I LOVE Autumn!
I'm just going to get right to it... :)
Disclaimer- Not my own photo as I struggled to find an appropriate one. No copyright intended. 


Favourite Autumn lipstick
I really like neutral colours for Autumn. I don't think it's a bright pink season. I'm really enjoying Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in shade 08 at the moment, as it's similar to my natural lip colour. It just makes it much prettier.

Favourite Autumn nail polish
Call me boring but I also don't wear mega bright 'light' colours on my nails during Autumn either.  'Downtown Red' in Maybelline's 'Colour Show' line (review HERE) I've been waiting all summer to wear! SinfulColors' 'Cloud Nine' also seems PERFECT for this time of year! 
Disclaimer- Not my own photo as I struggled to find an appropriate one. No copyright intended. 

Favourite Autumn drink
I absolutely looove warm Cookie Shakes!**Any chocolatey flavoured one would do me just fine! However this is a treat- a healthier drink would be a good old cuppa, weak and sweet!

Favourite Autumn candle
East of India candles are always my favourite! 'Love You to the Moon and back' is perfect for Autumn. It not only smells of Vanilla (seriously, what an autumn-y smell!) but the jars they come in are adorable and can be used long after the candle has burnt out! Fact! 'I love you to the moon and back' is also one of my favourite sayings! East of India 'Spiced Orange' is also lovely (even if it does come in a tin instead of a jar!)

Favourite Autumn accessory
GLOVES! Due to my excitement of colder weather I wear gloves as soon as I can! From September I always have a pair in my bag waiting for the slightest breeze so I can put them on! (This may seem silly as I'm from England where summer is just as cold, but oh well!). I recently got some new gloves in the sale from Accessorize!

Haunted House, Haunted Hayride, or Haunted Corn Maze
I've never heard of a Haunted Hayride, or a Haunted Corn Maze for that matter, so I suppose a Haunted House?
Disclaimer- Not my own photo as I struggled to find an appropriate one. No copyright intended. 


Favourite Halloween Movie
Admittedly, I've never considered Halloween to be a 'big' holiday, (I don't think it's as big in UK as in someother countries), so I don't watch many Halloween movies. I think the only one I ever watched was one on Disney Channel when I was a child called 'Halloweentown'. I definitely remember enjoying that every year when it was on!

Favourite Sweets to eat on Halloween
Tough one! I love pretty much any sweet, so I'll change this to 'least favourite if that's alright? My least favourite is the marshmallow eyeballs with jam in the middle, for sure! The thought of them makes me feel sick- not because they taste horrible, but because I'm extremely squimish!

What are you dressing up for on Halloween
I haven't even thought about it to be honest! If I dress up/ do something special I'll make sure to do a post about it!

Favourite Autumn Memory 
Wow. What a question! In the main town where I live there's a massive annual fair that comes for a week called 'Goose fair' (If you live in UK you may have heard of it). I absolutely love going there with my friends as it's always freezing, and it allows me to wear jumpers, coats, boots, and gloves.. I also have so much fun on the rides and eating sugar coated donuts!
Disclaimer- Not my own photo as I struggled to find an appropriate one. No copyright intended. 

Okay, so I think that's all the questions! It's definitely made me more excited for Autumn. Tomorrow I'm going to town to buy some clothes that are more suitable for the cold weather, yippieeee!! I've found that I ramble sooo much, I just can't help myself, haha! Sorry :)



**I don't know if Cookie Shakes are a chain in UK or if it's just a one-off shop in the closest town to where I live. If this is the case- sorry! Cookie Shake is similar to Shakeaway

2 comments:

  1. The candles sound so nice! And I'm with you there, I like mostly neutral lip tones during this season but the occasional berry or red lip! If that's the case, Rmmel Kate moss in 01 is good, x

    Kathryn
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, I'd definitely recommend them! :) Oh, I haven't tried that one, but thank you I'll try that, I'll probably use that sort of shade in winter too so I'll get my use out of it! :) x

      Delete