Saturday 13 August 2016

The last 2 years

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18185795/?claim=ctwa2fzqgna">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hello lovelies,

I cannot believe it has been 2 years since I last posted. You would not believe the amount of times I think to myself 'I want to write a blog post about that!' and never do, due to the fear of it not turning out as good as I had hoped. I have now decided to just do it- yes, I might have good and bad days, good and bad posts, but to be able to look back in the future at things I once found so exciting and interesting will make it worth it. From personal experience, I have found I hold more regret about things I never did, but wish I had done.

I thought I would start afresh, and do a post saying what has gone on in the last few years.


A little update on what has happened over the last 2 years:


  1. My parents have got back together
  2. I got a car and learnt to drive
  3. Gareth moved in with me and my parents
  4. We went on a family holiday to Portugal 
  5. Me and Gareth started saving for a house
  6. I got my first full time job (!?)
  7. Me and Gareth bought a house
  8. Me and Gareth go a pet cat, Bonnie 
  9. I got a new car 
  10. Gareth proposed to me
  11. We (Me, mainly) started planning for a wedding
I cannot wait to start recording exciting aspects of my life.

Speak soon,

Megan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment